Introducing the JCB 210mm Sliding Mitre Saw with Laser Guide, 4 Cut Settings & Dust Collection Feature, 45 Degree Sawing, 5550rpm and Soft Grip Handle - the ultimate tool for precision cutting through a wide range of materials.
Accurate and Powerful Mitre Saw
Equipped with a powerful 1100W motor and optimized gearbox, this saw is designed to deliver efficient and accurate cuts every time. With 4 mitre cut settings and a max speed of 5500rpm, you can easily cut through steel, aluminium, wood with embedded nails, plastic and more.
The laser guide feature ensures safe and precise cutting, while the 24T carbide tipped blade guarantees clean and sharp cuts every time. The laser wavelength is 650nm and is powered by the mains via safety isolating transformer.
Not only is this saw powerful and precise, but it's also built with your comfort in mind. The soft grip handle makes it easy to hold and use for extended periods of time, while the dust collection feature keeps your workspace clean and free of debris.
With a blade diameter of 210mm, a blade bore of 30mm, and 24 teeth on the blade, this saw is perfect for all your cutting needs. And, with a 3-year warranty and UK support, you can be confident in your purchase.
Upgrade your cutting game with the JCB 210mm Sliding Mitre Saw with Laser Guide, 4 Cut Settings & Dust Collection Feature.
- Powerful 1100 W optimised gearbox and 4 mitre cut settings, increases motor and blade life to cut through a variety of materials with ease
- Multi-material 210mm, 24T carbide tipped (TCT) blade included, cuts steel, aluminium, wood with embedded nails, plastic and more
- Laser feature to ensure your safety, visibility and to produce an accurate cut every time
- The laser wavelength is 650nm and is powered by the mains via safety isolating transformer
- The saw blades max speed is 7000/min and has a cute range of -45º / 0º / +45º
- Includes a dust bag to ensure optimal storage and a cleaner working environment
- 210mm blade diameter, the blade bore 30mm, the thickness is 2.6mm and the number of teeth on the blade is 24
|No Load Speed
|Mitre stop angles