The JCB-TH31501 is a robust, low-profile and double-pump hydraulic trolley jack designed to offer a maximum lifting capacity of up to 1.5 tonnes in weight.
Courtesy of its aluminium construction, the JCB-TH31501 is capable of lifting cars, light commercial vehicles and other vehicles which require high ground clearance up to 355mm in height.
The JCB-TH31501's low-profile design makes it suitable for raising vehicles with low chassis clearance, particularly useful when using the racing jack for track days and other associated motorsport events.
Thanks to its integrated double-piston mechanism, the JCB-TH31501 is a quick-lift trolley jack, which will save you precious time and effort in comparison to a single-piston counterpart.
Its durable swivel rear-wheels and swivel saddle creates smooth manoeuvring and positioning of the jack, while an integrated protection rubber pad will prevent vehicles from getting scratched and damaged during lifting.
With safety in mind, the JCB-TH31501 features a built-in safety valve to protect against overloading and exceeding the jack’s capacity, as well as a hydraulic oil by-pass system, which safeguards the ram from over-extension.
For added convenience, the lightweight JCB-TH31501 is fitted with a sturdy side frame carry handle, which means the trolley jack can be easily picked up and moved when called into action.
- 1.5 Tonne Maximum Load Capacity
- Maximum Height 355mm
- Minimum Height 80mm
- Double-piston, quick-lift feature saves you time and effort when pumping up the trolley jack
- Extra low-profile design allows the jack to reach lower clearances, beneficial for vehicles with reduced ground clearance
- Protection Rubber Pad: Includes a pad to protect the vehicle from scratches or damage during lifting.
- High-quality aluminium construction provides stability and endurance
- Built-in safety valve protects against jack overloading
- Hydraulic oil by-pass system protects ram from being over-extended
- Net Weight 14.5kg
- Backed by a comprehensive 3-year warranty* (1 year Commercial)*
3 Year Warranty (Terms Apply)
|Height Min (mm)
|Height Max (mm)
|Lifting Capacity (T)
|Net Weight (kg)
|Gross Weight (kg)
|Dimensions H x W x L (mm)
|130 x 240 x 550
|Packaging Dimensions H x W x L (mm)
|205 x 370 x 805