The JCB-TH22504 is a robust and durable hydraulic automotive trolley jack designed to offer a maximum lifting capacity of up to 2.25 tonne in weight.
Constructed with a high quality and heavy-duty steel frame, the JCB TH22504 is capable of lifting SUVs, cars, light commercial vehicles and any other vehicle which requires high ground clearance up to 530mm in height.
The JCB-TH22504’s extended height makes it suitable for lifting taller vehicles, while its extra long body design provides additional leverage and dependable stability when lifting.
This JCB trolley jack is also equipped with swivel rear wheels and a saddle to provide smooth manoeuvring and positioning of the jack, while its integrated protection rubber pad will protect vehicles from getting scratched and damaged during lifting.
Weighing just 21.5kg and fitted with a study carry handle, the JCB-TH22504 can be conveniently stored and transported in the back of light commercial vehicles.
With safety in mind, the JCB-TH22504 features a built-in safety valve to protect against overloading and exceeding the jack’s capacity, as well as a hydraulic oil by-pass system, which safeguards the ram from over-extension.
For added convenience, the JCB-TH22504 comes equipped with a practical magnetic tool tray where the necessary tools and components for the task in hand can be securely placed.
- Protection Rubber Pad: Includes a pad to protect the vehicle from scratches or damage during lifting.
- Extra Long Body: Provides additional leverage and stability while lifting.
- Extra Height for SUVs: The extended height makes it suitable for lifting taller vehicles like SUVs.
- Heavy-Duty steel construction provides stability and endurance
- Swivel rear wheels provide smooth maneuvering and positioning
- Swivel saddle provide smooth manoeuvring and positioning
- Built-in safety valve protects against jack overloading
- Hydraulic oil by-pass system protects ram from being over-extended
- Magnetic tray
- Net Weight 21.5kg
- Backed by a comprehensive 3-year warranty* (1 year Commercial)*
3 Year Warranty (Terms Apply)
|Height Min (mm)
|Height Max (mm)
|Lifting Capacity (T)
|Net Weight (kg)
|Gross Weight (kg)
|Dimensions H x W x L (mm)
|180 x 255 x 720
|Packaging Dimensions H x W x L (mm)
|185 x 255 x 750