The JCB-G3600P is a robust and high-performance 4.5kVA petrol generator designed to meet the demands of professional applications. Equipped with a market-leading 224cc 7.5hp JCB petrol engine with an output of 3.6kW / 4.5kVA* at peak capacity. Its sturdy construction ensures reliable power generation for building and construction sites, mobile workshops, farms, and beyond!
- Powered by a 224cc 7.5hp JCB petrol engine.
- Max output of 3.6kW / 4.5kVA*, continuous output of 3.3kW / 4kVA
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR), which ensures a smooth and stable power output.
- Built-in overload protection prevents damage to the alternator during operation.
- Mounted on puncture-proof tires and encased in a robust 32mm tubular steel full frame design.
- Equipped with a 230v / 16A (Blue) socket and a 115v / 16A (Yellow) socket, as well as a 12v DC 8.3A auxiliary power outlet.
- Heavy-duty recoil pull start
- Powered by a 4-stroke petrol engine, the generator requires no fuel-oil mixing.
- Run time of over 13 hours at 50% load with its 15-litre fuel tank.
- Net Weight 50kg
- Backed by a comprehensive 3-year warranty (1 year Commercial)*
3 Year Long-term Warranty:
For your peace of mind, the JCB-G3600P comes with a comprehensive 3-year warranty* (terms apply). With full parts and service backup, JCB Tools ensures your generators remain in excellent condition for years to come.
In the Box:
- JCB Tools JCB-G3600P Generator
- User Manual
- Multi-purpose Generator: Versatile and adaptable, this open-frame petrol generator is perfect for trade, site use and commercial applications where a reliable power source is a must.
- Robust 224cc / 7.5hp Engine: Equipped with a powerful OVH 4-stroke engine, this generator delivers a maximum power output of 3.6k, ensuring an ample supply of electricity to meet tough demands.
- Fuel-Efficient Performance: The JCB-G3600P features a long-run 15 Litres petrol tank, providing economical performance for extended operation. Allowing an impressive run time of 13 hours at 50% load.
- Ultimate Portability: Thanks to its integrated wheel kit, moving this generator around becomes a breeze. Effortlessly position it exactly where it's needed, whether on-site, at your business, or residential premises.
- Clean and Quiet Energy: The AVR alternator ensures a stable and clean energy output, making it safe for powering sensitive electronic devices like laptops and TVs.
- Low-noise generator: The low-noise technology keeps disruptions to a minimum, ensuring a peaceful environment for your family, workers, and neighbours.
- Peace of mind: 3 year JCB warranty (1 year commercial)
|Maximum Output kVA||4.5|
|Maximum Output (kW)||3.6|
|Continuous Output (kW)||3.2|
|Run Time @ 50% load (hours)||13|
|Fuel Consumption @ 100% load (L/Hr)||2|
|Fuel Consumption @ 50% load (L/Hr)||1.15|
|Voltage||115V / 230V|
|Connection Method(s)||230V / 16A, 115V / 16A|
|Rated Speed (RPM)||3000|
|Max/Continuous Current (Amps)||15.6 / 13.9|
|Engine Type||Petrol single cylinder|
|Engine Size (cc)||224|
|Engine Power (hp)||7.5|
|Fuel Capacity (L)||15|
|Engine Oil Type||10w-30 / SAE 15w40|
|Engine Oil Capacity (ml)||600|
|Low Oil Level Shutdown||Yes|
|Casing||32mm Thick Open Frame|
|Frame Diameter (mm)||33|
|Noise Level db (A) @ 7m||70|
|Noise Level db (A)||97|
|Gross Weight (kg)||51|
|Net Weight (kg)||50|
|Fully Assembled Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm)||540 x 580 x 610|
|Package Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm)||515 x 520 x 685|
|Product Type||Petrol Generator|
|Home Use Warranty (years)||3|
|Assembly Required?||Yes - some assembly may be required|