The JCB-TH32506S is a robust, low-profile and double-pump hydraulic off-road SUV trolley jack designed to offer a maximum lifting capacity of up to 2.5 tonnes in weight.
Courtesy of its aluminium construction, the JCB-TH32506S is capable of lifting SUVs, cars, light commercial vehicles and any other vehicle which requires high ground clearance up to 525mm in height in all conditions.
In addition to its default 525mm maximum height clearance, the JCB-TH32506S comes equipped with 2x saddle extensions, which can increase the trolley jack’s maximum ground clearance up to 677mm.
The JCB-TH32506S’ chassis utilises a low-profile design, which allows the trolley jack to reach lower clearances, particularly useful for vehicles with reduced ground clearance.
Thanks to its integrated double-piston mechanism, the JCB-TH32506S is also a quick-lift trolley jack, which will save you precious time and effort in comparison to a single-piston counterpart.
To cater for off-road use, the JCB-TH32506S is fitted with two-large 6” front wheels and two large 8” rear wheels, which allows the trolley jack to be wheeled across even the toughest of terrain.
Its durable wheels also enable smooth manoeuvring and positioning of the jack, while the integrated protection rubber pad will protect vehicles from getting scratched and damaged during lifting.
With safety in mind, the JCB-TH32506S features a built-in safety valve to protect against overloading and exceeding the jack’s capacity, as well as a hydraulic oil by-pass system, which safeguards the ram from over-extension.
For added convenience, the JCB-TH32506S includes a sturdy carry handle for portability and a practical tool tray where the necessary tools for the job can be placed.
- 2.5 Tonne Maximum Load Capacity
- Maximum Height 525mm
- Minimum Height 140mm
- Double-piston, quick-lift feature saves you time and effort when pumping up the trolley jack
- Extra low-profile design allows the jack to reach lower clearances, beneficial for vehicles with reduced ground clearance
- Protection Rubber Pad: Includes a pad to protect the vehicle from scratches or damage during lifting.
- High-quality aluminium construction provides stability and endurance
- Large off-road wheels provide smooth manoeuvring and positioning across even the toughest of terrain
- Net Weight 34.50kg
- Backed by a comprehensive 3-year warranty* (1 year Commercial)*
3 Year Warranty (Terms Apply)
|Height Min (mm)
|Height Max (mm)
|Min. Height With Extension (mm)
|Max. Height With Extension (mm)
|Lifting Capacity (t)
|Net Weight (kg)
|Gross Weight (kg)
|Packaging Dimensions H x W x L (mm)
|225 x 350 x 805