The JCB-WP80T Petrol-Powered Water Pump is a petrol open-frame recoil-start surface trash and dirty water pump from JCB Tools, able to handle demanding water pumping for your business, agriculture and heavy-duty tasks.
High-capacity and Efficient JCB Engine
Powered by a leading 7.5hp 224cc 4-stroke, single-cylinder OHV air cooled engine, the JCB-WP80T has an impressive pumping capacity of 60,000 litres per hour - a huge 1000L of water a minute! ( 60m3 per hour). This makes it a great option for preventing or minimising flood and managing water in a professional environment, the JCB-WP80T can handle the toughest dirty water pumping task.
The 4-Stroke engine doesn’t require any messy mixing of fuel and oil, or any power cables. Ideal for use on building sites, in construction environments, farms etc.
Reliable Recoil-Start Water Pump
This water pump features easy recoil pull-starting for a reliable start each and every time. With heavy-duty nylon braided cord for unparalleled durability and long-lasting performance in tough environments
28m Total Head Lift
With a maximum suction head lift of 7 metres and 3" / 80mm inlet and outlet, the JCB-WP80T has a total head lift of 25m which makes it the ideal water pump for a wide variety of trash and dirty water pumping applications.
Fresh Water Pump
Designed to be used primarily with freshwater, the JCB-WP80T is able to handle particles, such as gravel or other solids, up to 25.4mm in diameter, ideal for removing water that is likely to contain some solid particles like pond water, sludge, muddy water and storm debris.
Suitable For a Range of Purposes
This powerful JCB water pump is suitable for a range of purposes, including agricultural work, building site pumping and construction environments where durability and power is a must.
Portable Petrol Water Pump
Weighing just 41kg, the JCB-WP80T is a heavy-duty trash water pumping machine and yet a highly portable pump built with easy transportation and storage in mind. Its solid 32mm tubular steel open-frame design, which serves to both protect the water pump from any knocks and bumps, also doubles up as handles which makes for easy transportation.
Large Fuel Tank
With a 3.6L fuel tank, the JCB-WP80T will keep you going on the biggest jobs from start to finish and you won't need to stop what you're doing to fill it up again and will allow the pump to run for 2 hours.
Heavy-duty, Quality Components
This water pump features a high-quality build, including the pump itself which features aluminium housing with a Polypropylene (PP) impeller for added longevity, durability and chemical resistance. The 32mm market-leading tubular steel frame is one of the toughest around, and the heavy-duty nylon mesh recoil makes the JCB-WP80T one of the best trash water pumps for tough environments. Made for hard work.
Petrol Trash Water Pump
The benefit of being powered by petrol, as opposed to electric water pumps, is that this machine can be used remotely and away from a power source which is especially beneficial if being used in flood conditions as there may not be any power available.
Self-Priming Water Pump
The JCB-WP80T water pump is equipped with self-priming, that efficiently draws and primes water without the need for manual intervention, ensuring seamless operation even when the pump is not initially filled with water. This convenient functionality expedites setup and enhances the pump's reliability for various water transfer and irrigation tasks.
Made for Hard Work
Backed by a 3-year JCB platinum warranty* (terms apply) for worry-free operation. Get your JCB-WP80T Petrol Trash Water Pump now and tackle water pumping tasks like a professional!
- Petrol 3’’ 80mm open-frame trash and dirty water pump: built for a range of purposes, including agricultural work, flood clearance, building site pumping and construction environments where durability and power is a must.
- Able to withstand the challenges of unrefined and dirty water: Can be used to drain pits, ponds, muddy waters, storm debris, sludge and more!
- Impressive 7.5hp JCB 224CC 4-stroke engine: Pumps a massive 1000L of water per minute
- Easy recoil pull-start: Simple to start each and every time.
- Total head of 25m and suction head of 7m: Suitable for a variety of trash water pumping applications.
- 3" inlet and outlet: Able to handle solids of up to 25.4mm.
- 32mm Open-frame design: Heavy-duty yet highly portable, protects the pump from tough environments. Made For Hard Work.
- Self-Priming: Efficiently draws and primes water without the need for manual intervention, ensuring seamless operation even when the pump is not initially filled with water.
- Large 3.6L fuel tank: Saves you having to keep stopping and topping it up with fuel, with a run time of 2 hours from a full tank.
- Peace of mind: 3 year platinum JCB Tools warranty.
|Fuel Type / Power Source
|Fuel Capacity (L)
|SAE30 / 15W40
|Engine Oil Capacity (ml)
|Low Oil Warning
|Max Flow Rate (L/min)
|Max Flow Rate (L/hr)
|Maximum Flow (m3/h)
|Max Solids (mm)
|Suction Lift (m)
|Suction Port Diameter (mm/inch)
|Discharge Port Diameter (mm/inch)
|Total Lift (m)
|Single Cylinder, 4-stroke, OHV, Air Cooled
|Engine Size (hp/cc)
|Maximum Power @ 3600rpm (hp/kw)
|Noise Level (db)
|Gross Weight (kg)
|Net Weight (kg)
|Fully Assembled Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm)
|445 x 395 x 495
|Package Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm)
|510 x 470 x 590
|Commercial Warranty* (years)
|In The Box