Our JCB-CH75100P petrol wood chipper is built with high quality robust materials to cope with chipping of logs up to 100 mm / 4” in diameter. With an ATV tow mount, this is ideal for anyone managing woodland or shrub on estates, farms, construction sites, roadways, pathways or general large garden tidy up. (Note, this is not road towable).
Powered with a market-leading 7.5hp 4 stroke JCB petrol Engine with easy recoil-start, and designed with a 360° rotating outlet chute and guide, it’s ideal to use when chipping wood into trailers, for compost, mulch or simply mulching the chippings prior to transportation.
The heavy duty 14.5 Inch pneumatic wheels make it easy to transport on uneven ground or fields and the twin reversible blades can rapidly chip cumbersome pieces of wood ready to be used for the chosen application.
The JCB-CH75100P comes with a 3 year domestic and 1 year commercial warranty, subject to terms.
- 224cc 4-Stroke 7.5hp JCB Engine - Incredible power compared to the size of our engine, offering 7.5hp from a 224cc. This prevents any bogging or stalling when mulching.
- Heavy-duty Chipping Capacity - Built to process tough materials up to 100mm / 4” in diameter
- 2-Blade Drum Mechanism - Armed with two sharp reversible blades for quick and efficient processing
- 360° Rotating Chute - Directs chippings into a wheelbarrow/trailer or into a neat pile
- 368mm / 14.5” Pneumatic Wheels and Built-in Off Road Tow Bar - Built to be transported between worksites through even the most rugged terrain - for off-road use only
- Safe Operation - Fitted with a safety shut off button and shut off safety bar in case of the need to perform an emergency stop
- Straight-forward to maintain - Thanks to its belt-driven design, the JCB wood chipper is robust, reliable and low maintenance
- Peace of Mind - 3 Year* Platinum JCB Tools warranty (*Terms Apply)
3 Year Warranty (Terms Apply)
|Chipping Capacity (mm)
|Feed Hopper Opening Size (mm)
|450 x 378
|Infeed Throat Opening Size (mm)
|148 x 223
|Disc Size (mm) (Diameter / Thickness)
|Twin Reversible Blades
|Emergency Stop Button Emergency bar
|4 Stroke OHV Single Cylinder
|Engine Size (cc)
|Max Engine Output (hp)
|Disc Speed (RPM)
|Fuel Capacity (L)
|SAE 30 or 15W40
|Engine Oil Capacity (ml)
|Gross Weight (kg)
|Net Weight (kg)
|Wheel Size (Inches)
|Wheel Size (mm)
|Off Road Tow Bar?
|Fully Assembled Dimensions (H x W x L (mm)
|2279 x 651 x 860
|Package Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm)
|910 x 565 x 860
|Commercial Warranty (years)
|In The Box
|Petrol Wood Chipper, Manual, Tool Set
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was attracted both by the reputation of JCB and the price, which was considerably cheaper than Hansa and other premium brands. The assembly was reasonably straightforward, though the tools you provided were of no use whatsoever. There are some problems with the assembly manual which need fixing, including no mention of the electrical connection. However, the online video by Adrian was excellent and much better than the manual so all was well in the end. In performance, the chipper is pretty good. Starting was a bit tricky until we realised that we had to fill the oil for a second time, once the reserve had found its way around the engine. Once that was done, it was more reliable and we were able to get through some pretty hefty boughs with no problem. Don't underestimate the weight of this machine, however. It's tricky to pull manually over grass and gravel. I guess the larger chipper would be impossible to manoeuvre so I'm glad we got this model. We've only used it once so far but it was very good and the chippings are perfect for the chicken run, once they dry out a bit. I would happily recommend this model to anyone looking to get a smallholding chipper.